Sonic Heroes the wall Sonic Heroes the wall

You made a Sonic parody yeah. Made me giggle little. Been a joy follow your development as an animator and artist. Keep up the good work mate.

Pokemons The Parody 2 Pokemons The Parody 2

Ohh why do you traumatize Ditto everytime :D
Like "dem art" in this flash, how the characters, liked how you used "the camera" there for some angle movements.
Voice... I had to listen three times to hear what she wanted Gengar to do... nightmare indeed.
In the end, where it moves to Ditton in Pokecenter(?)... yeah text "pokecenter" would have... been nice.
And never, EVER use anything related to gummybears song... again... ever... just my personal opinion.
was cool, was nice, was better than fish and rice.

frass70 responds:

lol the bear it commands me

The Animator The Animator

Yeah the point of this flash... well fuck that!
for some odd reason I love all your work here. Not because it always makes sense or is polished...or even finished lol, but because I think you got skills, but I feel that you get bored to your work... and it ends with naked Batman (cool tattoo, might need to get 1).
I wish that someday I'll see something more polished from you.

frass70 responds:

dont worry i got something on the way

Picture Frame Picture Frame

Dunno why some people be hatin... short, yeah but the lenght aint the thing here. Made me all emotional (aint easy thesedays and no, it was not the piano... have to say I did not like that blingetiblong that much, thx for the voice button there :D) so 4 stars, please, do make a sequel.

ps. some spelling errors

LukeElchul responds:

Yea haha, I am making this into a sequel and I am getting voice actors involved so we don't always have to read

Shenanigans Shenanigans

Hmmm this might be... just the thing I was looking for.

Just a random idea (unfinished Just a random idea (unfinished

I like the idea, hope to see finished someday.

megagirl/woman megagirl/woman

Nice personalitits. Dunno why, but somewhy I just love her legs... those thighs Hurr!

Traditional Semi-Abstract Traditional Semi-Abstract

Man I'd love to have something like this on my wall. Like the colours

NinjaPotatoGuy responds:

Thanks dude :) yeah the way it is optimized the colours look very dull, IRL they are extremely vibrant!