Sonic Heroes the wall Sonic Heroes the wall

You made a Sonic parody yeah. Made me giggle little. Been a joy follow your development as an animator and artist. Keep up the good work mate.

Pokemons The Parody 2 Pokemons The Parody 2

Ohh why do you traumatize Ditto everytime :D
Like "dem art" in this flash, how the characters, liked how you used "the camera" there for some angle movements.
Voice... I had to listen three times to hear what she wanted Gengar to do... nightmare indeed.
In the end, where it moves to Ditton in Pokecenter(?)... yeah text "pokecenter" would have... been nice.
And never, EVER use anything related to gummybears song... again... ever... just my personal opinion.
was cool, was nice, was better than fish and rice.

frass70 responds:

lol the bear it commands me

The Animator The Animator

Yeah the point of this flash... well fuck that!
for some odd reason I love all your work here. Not because it always makes sense or is polished...or even finished lol, but because I think you got skills, but I feel that you get bored to your work... and it ends with naked Batman (cool tattoo, might need to get 1).
I wish that someday I'll see something more polished from you.

frass70 responds:

dont worry i got something on the way

Animation Block Animation Block

How about...
Sparkplug?

frass70 responds:

yeh i am working on that

Hill Bill #1 Baseballs Hill Bill #1 Baseballs

promising.

Danger USA Danger USA

Space rocks... god I laughed...
4 stars for the humour... animations could be smoother but what can you do when there are space ants everywhere?
MURICA!

Geek Love Geek Love

Beauty... sniff

Teemo's Birthday Teemo's Birthday

Ohh Taric...
actually laughed out loud, good shortie and I think the voice acting was aight too. MeLikey

asdfadam asdfadam

Thought it was funny... jokes are good, pictures are... well they fit.

12 waffles 12 waffles

Yeah
I really would like to give more stars (cause hey, who does not like waffles?)... as
Phobotech said... "If the content that made it a comedy was funnier, that would've prompted a higher score...even the quality of the audio could've increased this flash's score."

They bein so selfish...